To view approved photography available for univeristy use, please visit the UCOP digital asset management system at ucop.webdamdb.com.
All UC employees, including UCOP staff, must register before access to the library is granted.
Using existing photography:
- Images may be cropped
- Do not reduce image size to such an extent as to minimize impact
- Allow plenty of white space around the images
- Do not color-correct the images
- Please adhere to the university's terms and conditions
Templates and assets
The following templates and assets are available to UCOP employees via this Box folder:
- Binder cover
- Fact sheet
- Fax cover sheet
- Memo sheet
- Name tag
If you're a member of the wider UC community and wish to gain access to these assets please contact the UCOP Marketing Communications team.
When using an Office of the President division, department or program name with the University of California wordmark, the name must appear stacked and 4x distance away from the wordmark.
- Units may not use their unit name without University of California appearing in its designated orientation.
- Units within or administered by the Office of the President may not create independent logos unless approval has been granted by Marketing Communications.
Please contact the UCOP Marketing Communications team to request a lockup.